Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chanel Fall 2011 Haul & Swatches

So Chanel recently came out with their Fall 2011 makeup line, also introducing the new Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow ($36). I picked up three of these (Epatant, Ebouli, and Emerveille) and I'm tempted to go back for more. I also got the new Prelude quad ($57), which is being added to the permanent line.

Direct Sunlight L-R: Epatant, Emerveille, Ebouli

Indirect Sunlight L-R: Epatant, Emerveille, Ebouli

Les Ombres 4 Prelude indirect sunlight

Les Ombres 4 Prelude artificial light

Les Ombres 4 Prelude Direct Sunlight

Overall, I really love the new Illusion D'Ombre mousse shadows. They are very long wearing and do not crease. I've heard people say they are to sparkly, but I love sparkle on my eyes. That being said, check them out in person if you are wary of sparkle. The eyeshadows in the quad  are smooth and blendable and will be perfect for fall. It provides the colors for a classic, easy smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment